Conroe, Texas
Featured Not resolved

Found a strange chalky, bitter substance in the icecream.Isn't melting and not sure what it is.

Thought it was a cookie chunk before biting into it!Placed substance into zip-lock bag.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Blue Bell Creameries and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Blue Bell Creameries.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Blue Bell Creameries to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Blue Bell Creameries?

Comments

Blue Bell Creameries - Buttered Pecan Ice Cream Review from Dallas, Texas Blue Bell Creameries "I love Blue Bell. Even after the Listeria incident, I was literally the first person the buy when it came back to Dallas. But to find this tonight... Saddens me!!..." Read more Blue Bell Creameries - I found a hair covered piece of ? In my Cookies and Cream Mint ice cream Blue Bell Creameries "I was eating the first bowl of ice cream from the container and one of the first bites, I bit into a hair covered piece of who knows what....it was..." Read more Publix Reuben not as advertised Publix "Actual size of sandwich nowhere close to online image. Don't waste your money. It's advertised as hot and toasted. It came cold and untoasted, and lacking acceptable quantity of meat...." Read more Aldi Grocery - More air than chips! Aldi Grocery "I just bought a big bag of Clancy's BBQ chips at Aldi's for the first time today.The chips were good; but..." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Ashton Drake strikes again.. New/different excuse for not processing other orders, and doll review. The Ashton Drake Galleries "I originally left my first bad review for ADG due to them refusing to process my orders, after delivering the first order made. The excuse was "a discrepancy between my..." Read more Wyndham Hotel Group - A NIGHTMARE at the Wingate at N Hampton Blvd Virginia Beach Wyndham Hotel Group "Come to Va Beach for a one nt stay, as we just moved from there, hsd a Dr appt so only needed one night stay. Traveling to Va Beach from..." Read more Skylight Visa - Phone *** 2017 Skylight Visa "i met a guy called Sam ,he helped me *** into my spouse INSTAGRAM,KIK,FACEBOOK AND GMAIL. Now i can monitor my spouse day to day messages and activities with out..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more