Product: Blue Bell Creameries Brides Cake Ice Cream Clear all filters (6 of 6 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:
Show

Blue Bell Creameries - Heaven in a gallon!

This has to be the most decadent, most delicious ice cream ever! I have been searching high and low for this and was beyond excited when I heard that you were reselling it. PLEASE don’t ever discontinue this again. This is perfect for anyone’s wedding, cake and ice cream all in one. Not to mention the cake chunks are a nice size! In love!!!
5.0

Blue Bell Creameries - Obsessed

Blue Bell you have to make more Brides Cake Ice Cream. I bought out all the stores in the area and our stash is now gone. What are we to do? We cannot go back and I do not know if I can replicate this ice cream. Must. Send. More. to DFW!
4.0
Show

Blue Bell Creameries - The Best!!!

I am in love with the Brides Cake flavor... Please continue to make it...It is officially my favorite...
Show

Blue Bell Creameries - Blue Bell is no longer an American staple.

I'm very disappointed because the Bride's Cake and Pistachio Almond ice cream have very similiar flavor and fragrance notes. I have distanced myself from BB because of the listeria concerns and will continue to purchase Haagen Dazs and Braum's ice cream after reading the complaints about the lack of quality ingredients and formulation changes.

Blue Bell Creameries - Bride and grooms cake flavor ice cream

We have no answers. We the people of America demand more of the Bride and Grooms cake flavor ice cream. All the stores in Louisiana could not keep up with the demands. Why would you stop making it? Every store we've visited complained about it also. Its just not fair!
Show

Blue Bell Creameries - I have died & went to HEAVEN!!!!!!

Blue Bell Creameries - I have died & went to HEAVEN!!!!!!
Thank you Blue Bell for in inventing the BEST Ice cream flavor I've ever had in my life! Bride cake!!!!!! Please never stop making it!