I love Blue Bell.Even after the Listeria incident, I was literally the first person the buy when it came back to Dallas.

But to find this tonight...

Saddens me!!I'm sooo posed!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of plastic in my ice cream. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of blue bell creameries buttered pecan ice cream. Blue Bell Creameries needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned blue bell creameries buttered pecan ice cream in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Blue Bell Creameries.

Had an Experience with Blue Bell Creameries?

Comments

Ewwwww I won't eat it

Publix Reuben not as advertised Publix "Actual size of sandwich nowhere close to online image. Don't waste your money. It's advertised as hot and toasted. It came cold and untoasted, and lacking acceptable quantity of meat...." Read more Blue Bell Creameries - Blue Bell Cookies And Cream Review from Conroe, Texas Blue Bell Creameries "Found a strange chalky, bitter substance in the icecream. Isn't melting and not sure what it is. Thought it was a cookie chunk before biting into it! Placed substance..." Read more Jewel Osco - Terrible Jewel Osco "Went to exchange a brush heads brossettes and because I did have the recibe they refuse even to exchange for something also , they told me that they do not..." Read more Publix - Cheap SOBs Publix "I will just say anonymously that Publix in Florida will give out tons of food to the Harry Chapin Food Bank for "poor" people (read that as people ALREADY getting..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more