Sanford, Florida

settled down I decided to make me a bowl of ice cream that I had just bought one hour before that i stopped at the store on my way home at Walmart to buy my ice cream because I have to have my ice cream every night.I find this long black string looking hair that had a loop in it dug into the ice cream can somebody please tell me what this is I have not been feeling well since thisI pulled it out and it was dug into the ice cream I also video taped it along with having the string put it in a baggie can somebody please contact me so I can share this disgusting thing that happened to me.

don't make me report this any further.Sweetrenee1669@aol.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of blue bell creameries ice cream. Blue Bell Creameries needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned blue bell creameries ice cream in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Blue Bell Creameries.

Had an Experience with Blue Bell Creameries?

Comments

Palmdale, California, United States #961140

Look up their recall.....I saw it on the news a few days ago.

cheryltermin
to Anonymous #967327

Looks like a strand of hair but there has been a lot of bluebell ice cream being recalled for listeria it was on the news