The Great Divide...not so great when only 15~20% is chocolate and the rest is vanilla.I'm a chocolate fan and was very disappointed to get hardly any in this half gallon.

Kept hoping that as I scooped down would find a chocolate Bonanza.What I discovered was less and less

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of blue bell creameries the great divide ice cream from Blue Bell Creameries and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Blue Bell Creameries to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Blue Bell Creameries for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

I believe that Blue Bell's Great Devide is the best vanilla/chocolate icecream ever. I don't like chocolate that much but Blue Bell's is the best.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States #1224232

haha..i bought the same one tonite...

mine was just opposite.. three quarters of it chocolate and one quarter vanilla.... whipped full of way too much air.... nasty aftertaste of fake sweetener and powdery tasting instead of creamy..

something dreadful has happened to their recipe....

I am not buying any more Blue Bell is nasty like the cheap ice creams, but with prices of good ice cream.

to km #1429869

5th gallon in a row...@ 20% chocolate.

I feel like Charlie Brown, when he kicks the football...

always with

hope, but ALWAYS disappointed.Im done!