Blue Bell Creameries - I found a hair covered piece of ? In my Cookies and Cream Mint ice cream
I was eating the first bowl of ice cream from the container and one of the first bites, I bit into a hair covered piece of who knows what....it was completely disgusting and I am so grossed out.I want to know what my next steps are to be reimbursed for this container of ice cream, what do I do?
I still have the "evidence" if you will for your review.
I saw that I am not the only one that had this happen and with the same flavor....what's going on?The worst part of it is, the chunk is not cookie....I have no idea what it is.....so gross.....
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ice Cream
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This poorly maintained Golden Corral is along I-81, Hagerstown, MD. Store #2600. My wife and I, after paying at the entrance for the buffet, were absolutely shocked at..."
- "I walked into a supermarket in Nairobi and picked five in number of Smirnoff Black Ice Vodka which was packaged as usual. As i was travelling for 500km from..."
- "I had purchased your French Bread Pizza a few days ago. I opened the box and took out one to cook for lunch today. After about the 4th ***,..."
- "Usually we order a side of chicken pieces with our pizzas... I like em and our dogs go crazy over chicken. They use to be the size of..."
- "After receiving Wen as a gift, I was very intrigued and excited about getting this awesome new item, that was suppose to ease the frizz and make your hair more..."
- "The contract I entered into with Velator Contracting was for a pool demolition in my backyard. Then he was to fill the hole in the ground with dirt. He completed..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."