Blue Bell Creameries - I found a hair covered piece of ? In my Cookies and Cream Mint ice cream
I was eating the first bowl of ice cream from the container and one of the first bites, I bit into a hair covered piece of who knows what....it was completely disgusting and I am so grossed out.I want to know what my next steps are to be reimbursed for this container of ice cream, what do I do?
I still have the "evidence" if you will for your review.
I saw that I am not the only one that had this happen and with the same flavor....what's going on?The worst part of it is, the chunk is not cookie....I have no idea what it is.....so gross.....
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ice Cream
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "my husband and just ordered a late night dinner after a long day,after being ten minutes late and going to the wrong house the delivery man finally arrives. The..."
- "We found Linda's Cakery at a local bridal show and were very excited about having her make our wedding cake. During the consultation, Linda was professional and seemed easy to..."
- "I was eating the first bowl of ice cream from the container and one of the first bites, I bit into a hair covered piece of who knows what....it was..."
- "I WAS PAYING AT THE REGISTER AND THE CASHIER WANTED ME TO SAMPLE SOME PERFUME, I TOLD HER "No thank you, I'm allergic to perfume." SO WHEN I GOT HOME..."
- "I placed My very first order on Dec.6th. Went to check the status. And he said it was cancelled. I didn't cancel the order. Now I have to wait for..."
- "I ORDER 2 GLOWING CHARGER IPHONE CABLE,.... TOUCH OR MODERN.... THE REASON IS: THEY MAKE THE PICTURE REALLY NICE AND THE CABLE LOOKS LONG, BUT IT ARRIVE AND IT IS..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."