Blue Bell Creameries - I found a hair covered piece of ? In my Cookies and Cream Mint ice cream
I was eating the first bowl of ice cream from the container and one of the first bites, I bit into a hair covered piece of who knows what....it was completely disgusting and I am so grossed out.I want to know what my next steps are to be reimbursed for this container of ice cream, what do I do?
I still have the "evidence" if you will for your review.
I saw that I am not the only one that had this happen and with the same flavor....what's going on?The worst part of it is, the chunk is not cookie....I have no idea what it is.....so gross.....
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ice Cream
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm very pissed about how I was treated in Panera Bread (feeling not welcomed and rude service) because I ordered a salami sandwich with mustard pickles and pepperchinis with a..."
- "I was eating the first bowl of ice cream from the container and one of the first bites, I bit into a hair covered piece of who knows what....it was..."
- "I had got all the way down to the bottom of the bag. I reached in and put the last few chips into my mouth. When I bit down,..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "This is what i call shady and unethical business. The first thing that pops up on the pass4sure website is a promotion discounting your purchase. Now lets all be honest..."
- "Mogan,purched in December. Need advise for repair...."
- "Shopping for Christmas gifts, I placed an order with you all and received"JUNK" in the mail....restock/returned "***"....both boxes fell apart and were torn. I can't give this as a gift..."