Blue Bell Creameries - Ice cream dangerous for kids!
I bought a Rainbow Freeze ice cream and as I got close to the stick I noticed a sharp piece of the stick was coming out of another end.As an adult I realized it before it could have stabbed me.
I can't imagine one of my kids getting injured from eating a lollipop but it could of happened. I recommend not buying that brand of ice cream for your kids cause that was just an accident waiting to happen.
The company should of known that ice cream stick was unacceptable and dangerous.I would have never thought I'd see an ice cream stick so broken and done wrong.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lollipops Service
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "Around a month ago I was overcharged for an item at publix. As this happened to me countless times, as my routine I returned the item, got my full refund..."
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "While enjoying a Blue Bell Fudge Bar, the last thing everybody does is one final lick of the yummy bar from the stick. Ouch!! I got a sliver..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."