Blue Bell Creameries - Ice cream dangerous for kids!
I bought a Rainbow Freeze ice cream and as I got close to the stick I noticed a sharp piece of the stick was coming out of another end.As an adult I realized it before it could have stabbed me.
I can't imagine one of my kids getting injured from eating a lollipop but it could of happened. I recommend not buying that brand of ice cream for your kids cause that was just an accident waiting to happen.
The company should of known that ice cream stick was unacceptable and dangerous.I would have never thought I'd see an ice cream stick so broken and done wrong.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lollipops Service
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for. This is the 4th time it has..."
- "My husband was eating a vanilla cake from Publix bakery and suddenly something cracked inside his mouth, when we threw away we saw a medium black spider between the rest..."
- "I love Blue Bell. Even after the Listeria incident, I was literally the first person the buy when it came back to Dallas. But to find this tonight... Saddens me!!..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."