Blue Bell Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream is my favorite ice cream of all kinds. The problem is that I have not been able to find it in the stores for at least 3 weeks.

Why? Has it been discontinued? What is the problem? I love cherry vanilla ice cream but only the blue bell cherry vanilla.

In your ad on TV the drivers say that they eat all they can and sale the rest.

Does this mean that they all eating all of the blue bell cherry vanilla ice cream? If so, tell them to stop so they you have some to sale.

Review about: Blue Bell Creameries Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream.

Reason of review: can't find product.

Preferred solution: Get ice cream in stores.

Comments

Please do bring back the Blue Bell cherry vanilla ice cream.

Same here in Tulsa, OK. Stores with well stocked Blue Bell in their freezers minus the Cherry Vanilla. The wife won't accept substitutes, so I burn up a lot of gas.

We found one half gallon in Jacksonville, Florida in November. We searched for it at half a dozen Walmart stores coming back from Florida to Missouri, found none. Finally a manager looked into why we weren't finding it, said there'd been a recall due to metal shavings in the cherries.

Just bought some Cherry Vanilla in Perry, FL.

Plenty of cherry vanilla here in Perry, Florida. Just bought some. Very good.

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #1356793

In Raleigh NC and no Cherry Vanilla here either!!!!!

Mount Juliet, Tennessee, United States #1344338

Same for us....we can not find Cherry Vanilla or Milk Chocolate any where???????? At least advise please of the status so we can either quit looking or request it at our store. We are not "pissed", just want some ice cream.

to Rick and Mona Massey #1409550

Hi Rick and Mona, I have it on very good authority that we should start seeing cherry vanilla pints on the shelves this week (12/25wk) Happy happy joy joy!!!

Pompano Beach, Florida, United States #1343734

I have also not been able to find it in any stores near by. Very sad :(

Lucedale, Mississippi, United States #1340056

It is a favorite for me and my wife also and we have not been able to find it either. WHY, WHY, WHY??