Houston, Texas

I recently bought a pint of blue bell ice cream.I wanted to try a new flavor I haven't tried before.

I don't eat ice cream often, but when I do I choose blue bell because its the best.....or so I thought.

I am not sure if this pint called Black Walnut was bad or what, but it is the most disgusting thing I've ever eaten in my life.It should be called black deisel or burnt plastic, because that is what it tastes like.What a waste of money.

Review about: Ice Cream.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Blue Bell Creameries?

Comments

Boca Raton, Florida, United States #1339966

The most horrible flavor of ice ceam.Blue Bell, you can do so much better.

All other flavors i've tried are amazing. This one is going to be returned to stores.

The walnuts are so bitter with a terrible aftertaste.Takes away from your creamy delishishness

Macon, Georgia, United States #940834

Yeah black Walnut is an acquired taste.Not very sweet, weird maple syrup taste, horrible aftertaste.

It wasn't the bluebell yo, it was the black w all nut. Try it again any brand but this time sprinkle plain lays potato chips over the top. Sounds nasty I know.

The salty sweet combo is a killer and the salt brings out the best in black Walnut.Do it yo.