settled down I decided to make me a bowl of ice cream that I had just bought one hour before that i stopped at the store on my way home at Walmart to buy my ice cream because I have to have my ice cream every night.I find this long black string looking hair that had a loop in it dug into the ice cream can somebody please tell me what this is I have not been feeling well since thisI pulled it out and it was dug into the ice cream I also video taped it along with having the string put it in a baggie can somebody please contact me so I can share this disgusting thing that happened to me.
don't make me report this any further.Sweetrenee1669@aol.com
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ice Cream
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "While eating a bag of Clancy's Parmesan, Garlic, and Herb Pita Chips I found what I originally thought was a large herb stem. When I started trying to pull it..."
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "While shopping at my local Safeway Dec 17th I saw some plates on sale I liked. They were displayed in a large box on a shelf. The plates..."
- "I am a customer of Terminix since 2012 and I was relaxed to know that my house was protected until I started to remodel the bathroom, and what a surprise..."
- "I purchased a handbag from Ralph Lauren site 7 Mos ago and just started to use the Newbury double zip sachtel about 3 months ago , today..."
- "The container imploded on me when using the FoodSaver device to suck the air out of the container, like I have always done. Apparently overtime, the plastic weakened and developed..."
- "Name is Nagesh.I placed an order at for SUBWAY lower parel phoenix mill store at 2.25 PM and got messge that it will get delivered by 3.10pm . no one..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."