Blue Bell Creameries - Review about Ice Cream from Sanford, Florida
settled down I decided to make me a bowl of ice cream that I had just bought one hour before that i stopped at the store on my way home at Walmart to buy my ice cream because I have to have my ice cream every night.I find this long black string looking hair that had a loop in it dug into the ice cream can somebody please tell me what this is I have not been feeling well since thisI pulled it out and it was dug into the ice cream I also video taped it along with having the string put it in a baggie can somebody please contact me so I can share this disgusting thing that happened to me.
don't make me report this any further.Sweetrenee1669@aol.com
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ice Cream
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a custom cake made with the colors white & gray for my wedding I get a disgusting looking cake the color of brown and gold with the detail..."
- "Hello all, I already posted my thoughts about Publix's scam many months ago. I have seen people making comments about my thoughts saying "why don't you work for publix and change..."
- "To Whom it may concern, I have been buying from my local Safeway since they opened up here in Kingman for many years. The staff is very nice, so I do..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "They are all liers I bought many warranties and they send me a letter that I have saved that they would like to give me a fee warrenty for buy..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "In summary, Florida Energy Water and Air (Edgewater - corp) http://www.fla-ewa.com installed my Rainsoft system incorrectly. They plumbed it into the irrigation lines. (I had initial concerns about this from..."