4.0

I have bought Creole cream cheese ice cream since I was young. Your ice cream needs a stronger flavor of cream cheese it usually has a Tang to it yours does not. I love all of your ice cream but this one falls flat.

Product or Service Mentioned: Blue Bell Creameries Creole Cream Cheese Ice Cream.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

ggreen

I love blue bell ice cream ! It's just this flavor I will not buy again.My favorite is moo crunch! Obviously people want to rant about other things.

That’s the Best ice cream I’ve Ever had and I don’t Usually Love ice cream.... but I Absolutely Love this Creole Cream Cheese ice cream.

Thanks Blue Bell!!!! Southerngirl985

Is Blue Bell Creole Cream Cheese available at any store in Conroe, Texas area?

I personally LOVED Blue Bell's Creole Cream Cheese!! I'm not sure where the idea of a "STRONGER flavor" of cream cheese comes from, since it's a particularly SUBTLE flavor in the first place.

to Ina #1548801

I totally agree with you,I absolutely love it. It’s perfect..

I RECENTLY HAVE BEEN INTRODUCED TO THE CREOLE CREAM CHEESE AND I REALLY LIKE IT BUT BUTTER PECAN IS STILL MY FAVORITE.

THE BLUE BELL CREOLE CREAM CHEESE HAS JUST TURNED UP WHERE I LIVE AND I LOVE IT. THERE MAY BE SOMETHING BETTER AROUND BUT I HAVEN'T FOUND IT. THE BLUE BELL COFFEE IS NOW IN A TIE FOR SECOND WITH THE BLUE BELL HOME MADE VANILLA.

to DOUG JONES #1583398

You live in waller area?

You what!!!!!!!! After all of the recalls for Blue Bell ice cream because of all the people who have in the recent past been made sick you are still buying and eating their ice cream?

What is wrong with you people!!!!! You sir or madam are lucky not to be dead by now.

And you are complaining about one of the flavors. Give me a break.

to Paskudniak #1455701

I eat it all the time and I haven't gotten sick once.I'm also still alive.

to Paskudniak #1465294

There is not a food product, or ingredient that has not at one point made someone sick.The fact that blue bell closed their production plants at the first hint of contamination speaks volumes...yet you jump up and down screaming not to eat their food...their proactive approach means their product is likely the most safe you can purchase.

to Paskudniak #1491211

Excuse me, the only reason those people died from the minimal amounts of listeria found in the ice cream (which is in almost everything from processed meats to other ice cream brands) was because those people were already sick. It's akin to someone with aids dying from the flu.

Eating Blue Bell does not mean you are going to die, good lord have mercy.Also Blue Bell ice cream is one of the best ice creams brands in the world. That company is so family orientated and worked tirelessly to fix the problem once they found out. Sadly at the cost of many people's jobs, but they did what they had to.

The only other ice cream brand that I have tried that comes close is Haagen Daz, in both taste and care in production of the ice cream. The next time you want to rant like an ignoramus, think twice because trying to scare people when you get your facts from tabloids for click bait is both a waste of our time and morally inept.